Baby Girl name suggestions???

GoldenMotor.com

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
My wife and I just found out that we are having a girl in June. Anyone want to suggest some cool girl names? My wife likes Alexa. I guess I'm not quite sold on that and we need a first and middle name anyway, so what do ya think?

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
Thats what friends are for.Woulden't let us help with the first part,now you want us to help name her.I like El Laurie.We have a grand child being born in feb and our daughter want tell anyone what name they have chosen. Hope they name her bubba.H.D.

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
Thats what friends are for.Woulden't let us help with the first part,now you want us to help name her.I like El Laurie.We have a grand child being born in feb and our daughter want tell anyone what name they have chosen. Hope they name her bubba.H.D.
haha! You are exactly right! Friends are called upon when needed, they weren't needed for the first part.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Keep 'em comin'. My wife thinks I'm crazy for being a part of this forum. I would love for her to get a name she likes from here.
dance1
I could do this dance for at least a few days if that happened.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
My favorite girl's name is simple: "Megan". Every Megan I met has been gorgeous! I sweared that if I was ever to have a daughter, that would be her name but God blessed me with two wonderful boys instead.

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com
congratulations! salut! dnut

i didnt even know what our daughter, Ruby, was going to be named until she was born.
megan and i were always looking at older names, that you dont hear much of anymore.

another kind of lost-name is Pearl.

my youngest daughter is named Toy, everyone seems to like it but her.
unique. i like it.

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
Congrats. I think you should yield to you wife. I find it works for me in the long run. Alexa Rae sounds good. AR for short
I almost always yield to my wife. Did you notice when I said this in an earlier post, "My wife thinks I'm crazy for being a part of this forum. I would love for her to get a name she likes from here." The her refers to my wife. I completely agree that life is much better when you realize that you must do whatever it takes to keep them happy. Luckily, mine is pretty easy going.

Thanks again guys. We are due in June, so we have a little time before a decision is made.

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
My wife and I just found out that we are having a girl in June. Anyone want to suggest some cool girl names? My wife likes Alexa. I guess I'm not quite sold on that and we need a first and middle name anyway, so what do ya think?
Shelby Alexa....Andrea Ann..........Summer Lee......Cameron Nicole.....Robin Leigh....Billie Jean...Mickie Lynn.....

Smiles,
Salty.shft.

Last edited: