The Phantom of Gainesville....

GoldenMotor.com

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Hi everyone,
I recently had the pleasure of watching a fellow MBer cruising along 6th street here in G'ville....I pulled up along side of him at an intersection and waved....( I was in my car ).....he waved back and....pushed a button on his handlebars......they dropped down.....racing prone position.....he looked at me.....pedaled a couple times.........and WAS GONE !.....I've NEVER seen such a burst of speed on an MB before....it was incredible .....he was simply GONE......blew by every car on the street......some kinda board tracker I think that at first glance seems to be a cruiser.....but the push button drop bars is what got my attention.......
...A good name for that bike would be ...." Deceitful"....I swear I need to talk to this guy......

sorry no snaps of the bike .......Gonna try and find this guy .....

Laters,
Salty.shft.

Michigan Mike

Dec 9, 2008
Michigan
Salty,
I thought I caught a glimpse of the Gainesville Phantom up here in the Michigan snow ... but it just turned out to be some old guy in a red suit with a long white beard riding around in a sleigh. I'll keep my eyes peeled though.
ho ho ho
.santa

Last edited:

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Salty,
I thought I caught a glimpse of the Gainesville Phantom up here in the Michigan snow ... but it just turned out to be some old guy in a red suit with a long white beard riding around in a sleigh. I'll keep my eyes peeled though.
ho ho ho
.santa
LOL Mike !.....maybe he was breaking in a new motor before his Christmas Eve run......

Salty.shft.