need help picking the right bike

GoldenMotor.com

roachhill

Aug 14, 2008
bacikwoods of northern PA
I bought a center mount engine kit from dax for my daughters birthday but her bike frame is a little to small so now I need a new bike. I went bicycle shopping and like the look of the beach cruisers but with those 26" wheels it was to tall for me much less my kid (short family) Anyone know of a resonably short bike that can still accomadate the engine. I saw a Micargi online I think would work but I can't see it in person and I hate to spend money without being sure.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I know you can fit on in an old smaller cruiser like a Stingray or other 20" bikes. You'll need a boys bike.

Any 24" (mens) mountain bike with no rear suspension will do it too.

roachhill

Aug 14, 2008
bacikwoods of northern PA
I did read on a post something about fitting the old stingray frames but I haven't found one local. In pictures on the internet the frame looked awful small. If I could find one it sounds like it would be perfect. Anyone know where they sell that style bike for a reasonable price?

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
ebay?

They have them at my local bike shop, you may want to check yours. (I looked them up in the yellow pages...was surprised by how many bicycle shops were nearby).