SBP stinger mod

GoldenMotor.com

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
For those of you who haven't heard of my mod idea for the SBP Xchambers stinger. I'm making a self adjusting stinger for my Xchamber for full power from top to bottom. So far I have taken off the the original stinger housing and replaced it with the stock muffler housing, so the stinger is a lot longer now. And then I have taken the cylinder that is screwed to the inner top of the stock muffler and drilled through the center to about a good 1/2 inch in diameter for proper breathing and found a washer that fits on the top very snug and welded a nozzle on the washer to work as the stinger outlet. And the cylinder and has been polished so it slides back and forth in the stinger housing very freely, the cylinder will have a spring pushing it all the way to the mouth of the Xchamber and as the RPMs rise the exhaust will push the cylinder forward giving you a better range of torque and topend for your current header length. I'm pretty sure it will work, but, if you have any suggestions feel free speak your mind. I'll post pictures soon of what parts I've fabricated so far.