10 or 11 tooth 5/8 bore sprocket???

GoldenMotor.com

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Im building a jackshaft with a 5/8 keyway shaft, and was after a 10 tooth sprocket or if not an 11 tooth. I ordered a 10 tooth from a bearing supplier shop (sells pulleys, chains, belts, bearings etc) but just received a call saying they cant get either now, after telling me they could get one :-(

I was hoping to have this bike going in the next week or two, so im now currently trying to find a supplier, am i searching the right sort of shops (bearing shop)? Any other ideas? Im from Australia so it may be harder???

If i cant find one can i buy a sprocket and get a machinist to put a 5'8 keyway in it, or could a machinist just make one from scratch?

Im a little lost.........Any help would be appreciated

:-||

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
I just found one on EBay, but that may take a while. So im still looking for someone over here that may stock one if possible. So still open to ideas other then EBay

dtj6ppc

Feb 23, 2011
redondo
Im building a jackshaft with a 5/8 keyway shaft, and was after a 10 tooth sprocket or if not an 11 tooth. I ordered a 10 tooth from a bearing supplier shop (sells pulleys, chains, belts, bearings etc) but just received a call saying they cant get either now, after telling me they could get one :-(

I was hoping to have this bike going in the next week or two, so im now currently trying to find a supplier, am i searching the right sort of shops (bearing shop)? Any other ideas? Im from Australia so it may be harder???

If i cant find one can i buy a sprocket and get a machinist to put a 5'8 keyway in it, or could a machinist just make one from scratch?

Im a little lost.........Any help would be appreciated

:-||
Sprockets and Roller Chain