4 stroke Kit came with Giant Rear Wheel Sprocket

GoldenMotor.com

Sprae

Apr 12, 2010
Raleigh,NC
What happens if I use a at 2-stroke 44 tooth sprocket with my 4 stroke engine, instead of the larger on that came this the Kit? Can Manic Work with such sizes?

4 stroke stage 3 whopper From bicycle-engines.com

Thanks

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
Jim will make you what you want if your willing to pay for it and have some patience, from my experience. Best thing to do is ask him!

BTW if it came w/ a 56 and you switch to a 44 it will be geared too tall i.e. it won't accelerate well. If it came w/ a 48t, meh, you'll probably get by w/ it.

Last edited:

[email protected]

Sep 25, 2009
San Diego
Sprae,

I have a 44T (because it came on the bike) and installed a 4 stroke.... works just fine.... If i had my choice... I’d go larger... I have a few hills to climb, and 35MPH on a bicycle is kind of ridiculous (and awesome at the same time).... I’d be glad to sacrifice top speed to ensure i can conquer more hills....

...Also 4 strokes are pretty torquey and if you have the 4G you “could” destroy the 11T drive sprocket more easily.... I guess I’ll find out soon.... I don’t pretend to be a pro, but just want to help others learn lessons without doing it the hard way.... good luck man