my first build:)

GoldenMotor.com

MxG

Dec 28, 2009
long beach , CA
well heres my bike i mounted the engine n wired everything but i was having problems with the chains n clutch so i took it to my friends shop oldskoolgarage here in long beach n he fixed it up n he added a few custom stuff to it

he made a custom sailor jerry tank to fit in the fram

a lay back seat post

n a new exust that is nice n load

this guy is good at wat he does makes anything from motorbikes to ratrod i trusted my bike with him n it came out Beautiful!

im thinking of sanding the paint off n leaving it bare metal to give it a more old skool look

let me no wat u guys think

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Your bike looks good! I have never seen a gas tank like that.
The loud part that you stated about your exhaust is bad though. With all the recent carp that Cali, is giving MB riders, loud exhaust is just another nail in the coffin for the future of gas powered MB's. Don't give them a reason to ban them all together, eh? :)

MxG

Dec 28, 2009
long beach , CA
Thank u

Yea that's wat I was thinking that it could b an issue even tho it sounds really good lol

Good thing he did weld it to the frame so I think im going to buy a stock exhaust n us it to ride around n put the other one for shows

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
That wicapedia 2 stroke pipe thing is good
It is the best explanation I have seen yet. You can actually see the air/ gas / exhaust flow and watch exactly how and why it works. It is sooo much better that trying to verbally explain it to a newb. Most can grasp the concept but it still seems a bit fuzzy to them. Seeing is believing!