Felt Cruiser Build......not for cruising

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
This is my next build, although it is a cruiser type bike, this bike will be built strictly for racing and will sport the HF Predator 212cc 4-stroke engine. This is gonna be a fun build! Here's how the bike looks now.......

It's not gonna look like this for long, and I can't wait till the day I get to ride (race) it!

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
That frame has alot of room for any motor. Maybe that is the frame I should look at. The great thing is that frame is very cost effective, considering it is a Felt. Looks good Scotto.

WaterDries

Apr 5, 2011
Utah
Looking forward to your build. I've been wondering about doing a build with a smaller predator. Maybe the 98cc.

pocdragon

Apr 30, 2011
RI
i just got one of the new HF black preditor engines to use on a buddys gocart

remove the govner and start removing plastic from the air box to get it to flow better (aka cut a big hole under the filter element)
then ditch the stock exhaust for a straight pipe (the gocart has a 1-1/2 pipe witha flapper ontop)

this motor is a sierious little machine! it can spin two fatty foot wide knobbed tires on the cart, and can prolly push past 50mph so watchout this bike is going to HAUL ASS!

ill be following this build!
i expect videos with 0-60 times