Ford Think Bike parts supplier/service repair

GoldenMotor.com

B. West

Apr 6, 2010
California
This is a repost for anyone seeking parts or repairs for their Ford Think Bike.

Hi! I hope this information will help others get their Think Bikes working again. After much exhaustive research and phone calls, I have found what is likely the last dealer/repairer for Ford Think Bikes and parts. They don't sell the bikes but they do have just about every part available and can even repair your existing parts. I work for Ford and found out some time ago that one authorized dealer purchased most of the existing parts supply from Think when Ford divested the company. They can supply you with whatever you are looking for. They are quite busy as it took some time to get my parts (controller and new battery case) but as soon as they arrive I will have my 3rd Think Bike Fun operational. The company is:

Light Electric Vehicle Technologies
602 S 1st Ave
Pocatello ID 83201
208 478 5388
208 232 3717
877 807 5388 toll free
Or 888 423 5388

Make sure you tell them Brian West sent you

Good luck and happy riding!

Pctom

Jun 20, 2012
Flushing,NY
Thanks for the info....Would you know by chance why all the red led lights keep blinking even after the battery is charged. This happened once before and then suddenly stopped. I remember going thru a small puddle and I think that caused the issue.

Did you ever experience this? If so, what was the fix? I Would love to get this bike on the road again ASAP.

If necessary, you can call me at 917-589-1773

Thanks

PC-Tom