Board track project for sale

GoldenMotor.com

cinelliphyle

Nov 30, 2009
bonney lake wash.

Board track project for sale. With additional TAS motor, frame, etc. HD Worksman wheels with new white repop tires, etc. All for $800.
253-249-6337. Bonney lake Washington, 98391. Other vintage bikes and bits available. Display cases full of interesting small items, pocket watchs, motorcycle/bicycle parts, vintage toys, tins, vintage helmets/goggles, etc.etc. cases also available.

cinelliphyle

Nov 30, 2009
bonney lake wash.
Re: Sidecars?

Vintage pre war Schwinn frame with hand hammered copper tank that shoots flames mat the push of the red button. Side car fabricated from old wood canoe, One of a kind eye catching daily rider. $2000. 253-249-6337.
Bonney Lake Washington, 98391

john young

Jan 12, 2013
London Kentucky
Rick, I sent you an email earlier then read the post where you had the bike for sale. Sounds like we have a lot in common. I have old toys, old tins and lots more goodies. I would like to talk to you about building me a bike. You are welcome to email me at [email protected] I have some of my junk for sale now on ebay under seller name johnnydiamond11 . Also saw where someone mentioned you had been sick. Hope all is well now. Email me back when you can. John Young London, Kentucky