Ridegedale Challenge....

GoldenMotor.com

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Ridgedale Challenge..

Hey all y'all,
I've noticed here in the forum that a lot of us have built up a Ridgedale......I'd like to see some of your builds....I've noticed a couple but no one seems to be able to compare to mine....this is not posted to be condescending in any way,shape or form....I'd just love to see what others have transformed this bike into......it's an easy build....horizontal drop outs which makes it a butt load easier to use one of Jim's Sprocket adapters and sprockets.....( notice there's not a chain tensioner ).....I use all of Jim's stuff save for the new head he builds... ( I want one damn it ! ).....I'd just love to see what others have come up with on this particular bike....I installed a springer fork.....speed carb......sporty shorty fenders.....racing tires....blah,blah,blah.......let's have at it folks !

Thanks,
Salty.shft.

Attachments

Last edited:

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
That's a comfy looking seat you got there young feller! Where'd ya get that one?
It's the stock saddle that came with the bike,,,,,,,,and yeah.....VERY comfortable.....but I'm thinking of using a laid back seat post....to make it even more comfortable...all in all.....it's a great bike.....by the way.....I bet I'm older than you ..... :)

Thanks,
Salty.shft.

Last edited:

obd1kenobi

Dec 28, 2009
chicago
here's a older pic. I used a different front engine mount,the bars are lower, and I'm using the tank supplied with the kit. Lost my damn camera, so I will have to post a newer pic.

Attachments

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
here's a older pic. I used a different front engine mount,the bars are lower, and I'm using the tank supplied with the kit. Lost my damn camera, so I will have to post a newer pic.
Sweet set up you have there....looks great with those mounts.....

Salty.shft.