piston probs

GoldenMotor.com

bk_punisher

Apr 25, 2009
El Paso tx
hello all. ive been riding my 80cc motor i bought used from ebay for almost 7 months with no probs . my mistake was i ordered 80 cc piston rings and installed them . i droped my cyclinder and did not notice a hair line crack. so when i put it together and started it the piston froze. i tried to take it apart and broke the piston when i was knocking it out. so i had a broken piston and cycinder . so i borrowed both parts from another 80 cc motor .. there the same diameter but the new piston is taller and hits my head. what do i do to find a new piston and jug for this motor ?

DonnnN

Jun 4, 2009
Singapore
Do you remember who you bought your engine from on ebay? Email them and ask them about the parts..

Or you could order a piston from thatsdax..

DonnnN

Jun 4, 2009
Singapore
Yep gotta agree with him actually^^ You might get the wrong parts and waste more money..

Just keep this engine for spare parts and get a new engine?

Order just a replacement engine not the whole kit

thatsdax has them..

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
ah, but that moor doest got 10mph faster anymore..... hate bursting bubbles like that buddy but with top end damage like that reparing it wont give you the same speed..... 7 months you said? break in will give you that much more speed. that engine's toast.... :(

sorry man buy a replacment i have to do the same thing for when mine goes