pictures

GoldenMotor.com

gphil

Jan 9, 2011
USA Georgia
I have been trying to load files to this site all morning and all fails. Photo bucket and from my desktop..... no good. I can email photos all day long. 2door contact me and maybe we can work something different out far a photos are concerned. I am sure it is a fault of mine and my wifes, very computer savy, but too many steps involved. Suggest site making it more accessible for pictures. 2door, I think the carb is a NAT, printed on the little air breather. gphil

gphil

Jan 9, 2011
USA Georgia
Ok tried once more but what happens is I cannot upload to the site because it keeps saying that it failed ,,,,, ie errror message. I will not clutter this site anymore. Just sent several pictures but not here, really hate I can't. gphil

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
ah, you must be over the size limit(I forget what the max is). If you have them on photobucket, you can just try a direct link. When looking at the fullsize pic, "Right-Click" and choose "Copy image URL" and paste that here. When that works just use the:

code

gphil

Jan 9, 2011
USA Georgia
Followed you instructions to the "T" and filed failed. Saw another of your suggestions , followed it and failed too. Done. gphil

gphil

Jan 9, 2011
USA Georgia
Thanks for the remarks and as said before, this thing is going to be addictive. I need to take up some slack in the chain and really watch the brakes. Those calipers do not work really well on painted rims. Now I know , hooked etc etc etc. gphil

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Yay pics! Thank's Tom.

Nice looking bike gphil, welcome to the addiction we're all into.

You should look into securing your chain idler bracket while you're adjusting it. I read a good tip recently about using a piece of garden hose or something rubber to brace against the chain stay.

Where'd you find that seat post by the way?

gphil

Jan 9, 2011
USA Georgia
Yes, going to run a sheet metal screw through the chain tennsioner bracket as per Tom's suggeston, I had forgotten about it, thanks a lot for the reminder. As for the fenders, they have been reinforced all tha extra stuff the web talked about. The seat post, was ordered off ebay I think. I will go through the receipts and let ya'all know as it is said here in Ga. lol gphil