Electronic ignition module help!!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

BorderMFG

Jan 16, 2013
Sandy OR
Hello All. Very new here and hoping for some help. I am assembling a Schwin turned whizzer with a new engine kit. The customer purchased the bike complete not running. Very crudly thrown togetrher to look good but no way did it work or even ride like a normal bicycle even. I have got most everything working to peddle the bike now. We do not know the make of motor so I cant find much there. It does have a large brass fly wheel/pulley on the left with 2 steel mag pick ups. A mag/coil mounts to the rear of it and has been tested and is good. Here is my problem. It has an electronic ignition module hooked to it that is a chevron shape about 1.25 inches tall and about .75 inches wide. One wire from the coil/mag is connected direct to the mag and the other is spliced to this module. the other wire on the module is ground. The owner found a wiring diagram for it shoiwing how to replace the old points system with this module. The web address on the image print out is from this site. I have no spark what so ever with this and no clue who makes it or even the engine to get any parts!!!!

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Chris
Border MFG
503-737-9827