Motor Bike Help???

GoldenMotor.com

Ryansway

Apr 28, 2012
Tn
Well I got a budget of about 400$ and I bascially live 2 to 3 miles from my job so im wanting it to go back and forth to work, What I was looking at was get a 100 to 200$ walmart bike and that Phantom kit thats forsale but I was wondering if any 1 has had any experience with this kit and your all opinions, or linformation that would help and thanks,

P.S. Im a big dude 6'1, 230 pounds so i would need a stout kit but let me know guys and thanks.

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
Well I got a budget of about 400$ and I bascially live 2 to 3 miles from my job so im wanting it to go back and forth to work, What I was looking at was get a 100 to 200$ walmart bike and that Phantom kit thats forsale but I was wondering if any 1 has had any experience with this kit and your all opinions, or linformation that would help and thanks,

P.S. Im a big dude 6'1, 230 pounds so i would need a stout kit but let me know guys and thanks.
ALL kits like the one you are looking (HT) at, are all about the same. Your commute won't be any problem. I buy the cheapest kit that I can find, and make some minor hardware modifications to the engine. I have no problems with most of the engines that I bought (first one blew a head gasket, it was before I made the modifications). Just this week my son broke a piston ring and that bike was built in early 2009. Building a MB on your $400.00 budget isn't much of a problem. Although as prices have gone up, it will be close. There are some other aftermarket mods that's nice but not really needed.

The modifications I do.

Last edited: