Killswitch problem

GoldenMotor.com

Prettyboy

Aug 31, 2009
New Jersey
*Warning Paragraph*

I actually bought a cheap ebay motor kit and hooked it up and it was working great. That was until I tried to install the killswitch which has black and yellow wires and my motor has white black and blue wires coming out of it and the blue and black plug in to these black and blue wires coming out of what I think is a power box.
I tried hooking the yellow kill wire to the white but it didnt work so then I looked up what this guy says about it and I tried that ( LATEST JET BLACK 80CC BICYCLE MOTOR ENGINE KIT BIKE ! - eBay (item 380153192758 end time Sep-26-09 09:41:09 PDT) ) it's half way down the page the viking guy. So I cut the little plug in heads on the wires and I connected it yellow to blue. I left the black from the motor to the power I left plugged in normal and the extra black from the kill not connected to anything. I tried to ride my bike but it wouldn't start but it did once after I unhooked the kill but even now with it off it doesn't run. Can anyone help because it was starting perfect before the whole ordeal and now it's not. My gas tank seems to not be letting gas even though the fuel is on so that could be it too.

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Wires from the motor hook directly to the wires on the CDI, black to black and blue to blue, that's why they had connectors. The yellow and black can hook any way you want to as long as one goes to the blue and one goes to either the black or the frame.