**Review of King's Sales and Service**

GoldenMotor.com

Cameron

Apr 6, 2013
Texas
**The following is a review of King's Sales and Service**

I should have known from the poorly designed website that this company was not pulled together. I ordered an anodized black 80 tooth sprocket on May 7, 2013, received no invoice or tracking number, and hadn't received it after several weeks so I emailed, called, and filled out the contact form to ask about the part's completion, I heard no response. When I finally made contact (via phone) I was then informed that their large anodizer was broken and I would either have to pay an additional $25 to have it anodized, or have it non anodized and be refunded the money, so I agreed to remove the anodized from my order. Another 2 weeks passed and still nothing so I called again, the excuse this time was that they had "an office assistant who wasn't properly doing her job" so she was fired and they had to sort through which orders had not been sent out and they asked me to call back in a week. One week later I called and for the third time told him about my order, and he again took down my information, this time rambling on about how their computer system crashed. I have attempted to give this company the benefit of the doubt, but am done, it is now June 18, 2013 and still no sprocket, no response, no invoice. Every time I call there is some major issue, and whether he is lying and stealing my money, or purely a terrible business man I very strongly warn you against ordering anything from this company.

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
Never had an issue with NationwideAccess/Gasbike.net/Kingsmotorbikes.com.

Always got my stuff. Unless they've changed the way things are handled since last year. Sorry to hear you had issues with them.

Mar 31, 2013
RI

Always got my stuff. Unless they've changed the way things are handled since last year. Sorry to hear you had issues with them.
...yeah man, i don't think he's talking about Nationwide, i think he's talking about Kings Custom Sprockets, ...the link up near the top left, just under the link to Venice Motor Bikes, not the same company at all, ...this one is based in Virginia.

peace, bozo

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA

King's sales and service is a sprocket manufacturer, not to be confused with King's Motorbikes/Nationwide Access.

mew905

Sep 24, 2012
Moose Jaw
every time someone mentions getting a new sprocket they mention the top hat adapter and/or a custom sprocket from king's. I was planning on getting one to match color themes with upcoming bikes but unless some people speak out with good experiences, I'll be making my own.

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
...yeah man, i don't think he's talking about Nationwide, i think he's talking about Kings Custom Sprockets, ...the link up near the top left, just under the link to Venice Motor Bikes, not the same company at all, ...this one is based in Virginia.

peace, bozo
King's sales and service is a sprocket manufacturer, not to be confused with King's Motorbikes/Nationwide Access.
Oh, my bad.
I don't pay attention to the ads and I have them blocked, so I didn't know. lol

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I've ordered many parts from Andy at Kings sales & service over the years & never had a problem... I know his website is a little hard to understand (so I usually call him to varify what I need), but it's always gotten to me correctly & on time. :)

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
I'm surprised any of you got any "service" at all. I tried to get ahold of him for 3 months last year when I needed a custom 76T #35 pitch sprocket.

In 2011 I tried getting ahold of him for a month before I put my gearing idea on hold. He finally sent me a message on here almost 6 months later.

Ended up taking my business elsewhere. No service, no sales!

CoolCruiser

Jun 15, 2012
Massachusetts
I have never purchased from them but their products appear to be very well made. I might buy a top hat adapter and sprocket one day and would have already if the website wasn't so confusing. I don't think the owner understands how much business he is losing by not having a clear and user friendly website. Too much unorganized information and no good accurate/current photos. I find it odd that he advertises here but has ignored all the posts where we tell him this is a problem. It really wouldn't be that hard to fix the site.

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
I ordered a 80T from him a couple months ago and was lucky to file a paypal dispute before the statute of limitations so he would pay attention to me enough to cancel my order. I went to Rebel Gears because they have a good reputation and service, and I'm satisfied with the result. That's my personal experience of getting absolutely no service until it was too late and he admitted to forgetting about my order.

BMS420

Jan 18, 2012
Hawaii
Andy and kings ... wow smh I been waiting do far 3weeks fot my sprocket. . Called emailed, no reply and this is my second order.. first time I had to make a case with PayPal to get my order. .. and I have this order also being handled by pay pal.

May have to take a ride to VA and get this dude to understand playing with my money csn get him hurt...

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
I'm sorry to hear this. I had Andy make me a special sprocket a couple of years ago and he was great to work with. He does good work so I hope he can get things together to make things right for himself and his company.
SB

Malibrew1

Feb 19, 2016
Cali
I'm having the same luck with this dude. I ordered a top hat adapter a month ago. Boy they sure got the money off my card right away. I cant Get ahold of them, The EarthLink e-mail address is not valid. Wont answer my e-mails or messages. Is this place still in business? Does anyone know where I can get a similar adapter to run a rear disc with the standard thread on shimano cassette. My wheels are the mags from gas bike, so anything that would attach to the inside of the hub wont work. Anyone considering doing business with kings sales should seriously reconsider. I wish I would have read this before I ordered my stuff. Thanks

Malibrew1

Feb 19, 2016
Cali
Thanks Culver, That's what I'm looking for. Kind of a downer this other dude is such a flake seeing that I already paid for the part. Oh well, Thanks again for your help!

Malibrew1

Feb 19, 2016
Cali
Just in case anyone is curious, I have been badgering these clowns just trying to get some sort of response from them about my order. Absolutely nothing at all. If they are in business I don't know how. FWIW, if anyone is considering business with this dude, I would do without before I considered buying from him again. There are plenty of other vendors out there with quality product and Reliable customer service, which is something Kings Sales does not offer.