Oregon destroys my faith.

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Hey I didn't want to even bring it up so you know what nevermind... I don't want your guys pity. I'm just bummed I've put a lot of time into my bike and now I can't ride it. My story is much deeper then what you've gotten to read plus I have never pretended that my life worse than everyone elses. I know its not, but it not right for a state to hold a single person so accountable, when and yet have no accountability of their own. That is hypocrisy, and total BS. I don't want any help from anyone I simply want the state to pay up for their wrongdoing like they want me to pay up for mine. Hopefully with a petitions or letters to the judge/mayor, we can meet in the middle somewhere.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I wish you only the best of luck. I have a feeling you are going to find the old saying true- "You can't fight city hall."

drhofferber

Jun 22, 2008
I wish you only the best of luck. I have a feeling you are going to find the old saying true- "You can't fight city hall."
First of all this a forum for all...speaking negative of the law does not go well anywhere...they have a job and a strenous one at that...now as far as your problem...if there is no warrants for your arrest, you should be able to set up a payment plan...once this is done DONT miss a payment...then you show you arent a responseable person...this system is one of the farest systems in the world...unless you get on the dark side...i wish you well in your indevers...dont play the gray side, it only is wishy washy and creates caous...GOOD LUCK...Dennis

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
I hate how everyone is so concerned with speaking negatively of the Law. I thought this is America, a land for the free whom are not supposed to fear the Law. The Law is as corruptable as anything else if not more so. People need to remember this is our country and if a child molester can become a child welfare worker then there is a problem that needs to be addressed. If this issue can not be properly addressed, then the "Law" has failed. More so they should take responsibility for the mistake and do something about it rather than pretend it didn't happen. That is a corrupt and broken system, and we are supposed to stand and fight against a corrupted system. It is not our right but our duty as Americans to stand up in these cases. Does anyone?? No, a bunch of Cowards we have turned in to. Realize that our government is no longer an omnipresent and impartial Judge, but a broken system of Laws, and Rights now designed to only benefit the rich and ultra rich. I will not dilute myself into believing anything else. I have dealt with the Law a lot, and they are broken, they are corrupt, and eventually either they will pay or we will. The longer the cowardice takes place the more likely it will only be us that suffer!

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
Came across this quote on my google home page
"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive." - Thomas Jefferson

It is very important that we, as a people governed, recognize when our government is broken and resist it until we fix it.

I do believe that in Terron's case the government broke and it needs to be addressed until it is fixed. We should not come down on someone ust because the governement is against them. Remember our founding fathers were criminals until our oppressors were removed and our own government was established and now they are no longer criminals but people that we, as a country are proud of. Let us not lose what they fought so hard to give us.

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Mind you I'm not exactly a revolutionary. I just want my Justice, however it just irritates me that people think governments some sort of infoulable entity. However just seeing a post like such slightly restores my faith in people not being sheep, thank you all I wish I could resign this post I'm over it.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I agree that the gov't is broken.

I was, however just stating fact....if you would have paid the fines, or set up a payment plan, then none of your problems would have happened and you could have spent more time fighting for your justice.

When I made my original statement, it made you mad because it was true.

The truth hurts sometimes.

As for the "Can't fight City Hall" statement, I wish you the best of luck, and lawyers. I didn't say "It's not wise to fight City Hall", but it is at best, futile most of the time due to the "brokenness" of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.