First build good donor bike link attached

GoldenMotor.com

mobboss

May 31, 2009
Salem, OR
Beach Cruiser: www.bikebuyers.com

I like the colors and am wondering if the frame would lend itself to a 80 cc. king kit.

I am 6'2" 250 any thoughts on the best set up for me have hills around the house but once off the hill it is pretty flat.

I am so pumped to give it a try I live in Salem, Oregon and don't really know about the laws but I see the legal posted on the forum but I have ADD and don't mind peddling away from the law.

O well any tips I appreciate and if going to Target and buying a Jag would be better let me know that too.

Thanks again

Nick

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com
Beach Cruiser: www.bikebuyers.com

but I have ADD and don't mind peddling away from the law.
hahahaha i hear ya barkin' big dog.

motorbicycling.com member RedB66 had his Micargi stretch cruiser's frame crack in two places, and there was nothing wrong with his mount set-ups.
my buddy, josh, had a micargi cruiser and his frame cracked all the way around the downtube.

i would suggest finding another manufacturer with the same color scheme.

my .02

AslansMonkey

Oct 2, 2008
The Greenline BC-106m is an almost identical bike to the Micargi and I've seen no bad reviews of the greenline frames. It's what I used for my Military Bike Project. Obviously I went a little beyond the call of duty with the junk I added to mine but the basic frame is sound and good for an easy build.

The only downside I would add is that I think you will want more braking power than the coaster brake alone that these cruisers come with. In my link you can see I added caliper brakes but I eventually removed those and got adapters to add v-brakes to the bike. You'll appreciate the additional stopping power.