Old Taiwan scooter suck!! Time for bicycle kit?

GoldenMotor.com

bailsafe

Oct 23, 2015
Slippery Rock, PA, USA
That kit you linked to is the one I purchased. Runs like a dream with the proper care and maintenance. Service is good; got a replacement carburetor from them, no questions asked, shipped straight from the factory.

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
That kit you linked to is the one I purchased. Runs like a dream with the proper care and maintenance. Service is good; got a replacement carburetor from them, no questions asked, shipped straight from the factory.
What's your max speed, top end kit before you needed a new maintenance intervals I like two strokes. Specially providing better handling then a scooter. I tend to have at least up to 350 room including my weight.

Turning a huffy granite logo stripped frame, finger hut wally over pay happy.

Its a 15 speed, Enjoy 3 speed manual pedaling or a 24 speeder not happy with there work needs fork upgrades stronger HIGHER KNECK CURVED front for and it needs a hard tow rear end for few business things, light weight wheels abs if applicable road only.

Thinking of doing an aluminium over plate body to prevent theft,

Slick with hybrid rear end.

Traction, high top end speed no more then 42 matching Honda tact 50cc 2-7 is what vintage scooters put out and is legal. New scooters restricted can do 47 such as the Zuma.