Complete felt kit 66cc slightly used

GoldenMotor.com

Skyking

Aug 22, 2014
North Central Texas
I've had this kit mounted on an old BMX bike, but it has never been run. The kit is complete with engine, transmission, carb, intake manifold, tank, coil, locking clutch lever with cable, throttle with cable, chain, felt adapter, and front and rear sprockets. I'm listing it as used because it was mounted, but I have never started it or even had fuel in it. I would like $115 for it, and that will include shipping via USPS Priority Post with tracking.

THIS KIT IS SOLD.

Attachments

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Complete Felt kit? Hmm.....Felt adapter with a kit? How could it be used at all if it's never had gas in it? Confusing way to advertise to say the least.

slightly

Skyking

Aug 22, 2014
North Central Texas
Complete Felt kit? Hmm.....Felt adapter with a kit? How could it be used at all if it's never had gas in it? Confusing way to advertise to say the least.

slightly
I marked it used, because it had been mounted. I couldn't call it new, or even NOS because it had been mounted, could I?
Frankly I don't understand y'all's confusion. How should I have listed it? Maybe I should have said semi-used, or maybe I should have left it mounted, and said every thing in the picture is new, except the bicycle, which is used.

Last edited:

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Looks good to me, I would buy it if I didn't already have more engines and kits than I got bikes to put them in... I'm sure somebody will get a good deal on this stuff... just hang in there and not to worry, most of us fully understand what you're saying.