Looking for intake baffle and gaskets for 79cc Predator

GoldenMotor.com

dtv5403

May 4, 2015
USA
If anyone did not use their stock carburetor/intake baffle and/or gaskets on their 79cc predator, and you happen to have the baffle and gaskets in usable condition, would you please contact me to let me know how much you would want for them? My zip code is 32605 if that helps you get a fix on a shipping cost. Thank you very much.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I have a brand new carb & air filter set up from a 99cc Predator, (i'm sure they're the same)... $30 shipped.

Send me a PM if you want it all.

~Norm

dtv5403

May 4, 2015
USA
Thanks, but all I need are the plastic spacer and gaskets. The one that came with my engine got broke somehow, think i stepped on it. I have a 19mm mikuni carb and a manifold for it, but due to the shape of the manifold, it wont fit on the engine without that plastic spacer.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
I don't know what kind of tools you have available to you, but if you have a drill you can make the spacer from something like a plastic vegetable cutting board. Make an impression on the piece of plastic and drill out the bolt holes and the center hole first. A grinding bit for the drill can be used to rough out the central hole. If you have a small rotary tool, like a dremel that's better yet. Cut the outer shape after the holes are right. It is the holes which need to be accurate, not the outline. Maybe somebody has one for you. I thought I had used mine when I switched over to a speed carb, but didn't. No idea what I did with it, but if I run across it you can have it.
SB

dtv5403

May 4, 2015
USA
Guy on the minibike forum came through. He isn't even charging me for it, so that's a really big help.

dtv5403

May 4, 2015
USA
Yeah, now if I get this job I interviewed for today, I'll soon be making enough money to order the other $250 worth of parts I still need to finish this build.

dtv5403

May 4, 2015
USA
I do have some other DIY solutions going on. My buddies gave me a bunch of parts for helping them with their bikes, both pedal assisted and non-pedal, but I had to figure out how to make some of them work. I was given a pair of 1" hydro forks, but the head tube on the frame I was given is for 1&1/8" figured out the solution to that today, and the mounts I was given were also not the best but can be creatively modified to work again. I will start a build thread some time this week or weekend.

dtv5403

May 4, 2015
USA
Well, when the guy sent me the spacer, he evidently didn't realize I was asking for one off a predator. The one he sent is for a different engine. tried seeing if I could still make it fit, but it's a no-go. Guess I will have to figure something else out.