Anybody Have Demand For Super Rat Engines?

GoldenMotor.com

CARider

May 20, 2013
San Rafael, CA-Mesa, AZ
Hi all,

Just curious if there is still people looking for Super Rat kits, I have access to them as well as being a importer of these engines. Let me know and I can supply.

Thanks!
-Zane Smith

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
2 questions.
How much, and when the internal CDI/Magneto fails do you have spares?
I like to try everything and the green for one anyway.

Ronzworld

Feb 21, 2014
Regina,Saskatchewan
Do you currently have them in stock ? what is shipping cost too Canada ?
Regina , Saskatchewan. S4T 2C5 . (not sure if postal code helps ? )
Anyways ... ya if the shipping isn't too much of a killer I would most likely check a couple of them out .. I've been looking into them a bit and am curious ta put one in a bike and see how they compare ...

CARider , These black wildcats are rat motors? So is the broken fin a 1 time motor or do you have more then 1?
I like the black motors and live in Northern Cali. I'm interested in your motors and carb. Do you carry black banana performance mufflers, Just curious if not can always be painted.,or wrapped.
And does anyone know how to jet a Performance carb for 1,500 altitude above sea level, ,,,, ? I live in Shasta County just 2 hours south of the Oregon Border. I already have a racing CDI and think I hurt my power band in my current china girl, looking for either new top end or new engine. And that broken fin would work.
Will a slant head fit that like stock?

CARider

May 20, 2013
San Rafael, CA-Mesa, AZ
Do you currently have them in stock ? what is shipping cost too Canada ?
Regina , Saskatchewan. S4T 2C5 . (not sure if postal code helps ? )
Anyways ... ya if the shipping isn't too much of a killer I would most likely check a couple of them out .. I've been looking into them a bit and am curious ta put one in a bike and see how they compare ...
I'll have some in prob. This year, I'll post them On the forum when I have stock!

CARider

May 20, 2013
San Rafael, CA-Mesa, AZ
CARider , These black wildcats are rat motors? So is the broken fin a 1 time motor or do you have more then 1?
I like the black motors and live in Northern Cali. I'm interested in your motors and carb. Do you carry black banana performance mufflers, Just curious if not can always be painted.,or wrapped.
And does anyone know how to jet a Performance carb for 1,500 altitude above sea level, ,,,, ? I live in Shasta County just 2 hours south of the Oregon Border. I already have a racing CDI and think I hurt my power band in my current china girl, looking for either new top end or new engine. And that broken fin would work.
Will a slant head fit that like stock?
Yeah I only had that one motor, all I have right now are the full Wildcat kits. And yes I do carry black banana pipes, you can order a chrome one and send me a message requesting a black one. And the slant heads and straight heads are interchangeable. Straight heads are my favorite :)

Thanks,
-Zane