79cc predator cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

PAracer

Sep 14, 2012
Steelton, PA
It's time to get out of the motorized bike game. The wife wants to move to the city, and we just can't bring the bikes along.

This bike has been my fair weather ride to work since the weather started to turn this spring.

The bike is a steel frame micargi rover with a chrome springer front holding a set of chrome caliper brakes. Classic style with plenty of get up and go. I cruise at 38 on my way in to work. I can push it to 41 before the valves begin to make noise. It gets up there in a hurry, too. A set of stiff valve springs would be a great upgrade for this bike!

The only differences between the pic and the bikes current state is that I painted the rear fender flat black. I think it is a nice look that accents the other black parts on the bike. I also replaced the air box with a hi flow cone filter from agk.

The stats:
Micargi Rover with chrome springer.
Caliper front brake.
Predator 79cc engine
Ported carb, intake, and head.
Hi flow air filter and adaptor.
Custom exhaust with racing muffler.
Agk jackshaft and clutch.
Sportsman flyer sprocket adaptor.
Wireless speedometer.

I am asking $700 for the bike. Also see the vintage 2 cycle cruiser that I posted. I would happy to bundle them together. PM for phone number. Bike is located in Harrisburg, Pa.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

PAracer

Sep 14, 2012
Steelton, PA
Are you talking about everything but the bike? Engine, jackshaft, tank controls, mount, sprocket adaptor, chain, etc.? I would consider it. I haven't thought about it previously, so what might you offer?

Mike

PAracer

Sep 14, 2012
Steelton, PA
I would be able to do that. I still have the original boxes for the bike and engine. I would only have to box up some of the accessories. Price would be $600 plus actual shipping cost. I would have to figure out what that cost would be.

Mike

PAracer

Sep 14, 2012
Steelton, PA
I have this bike listed on ebay now. It is set to end at 7pm on Tuesday. Ebay item number 181500834693. This item is available for local pick up only.

Thanks,
Mike