Gt2-a frames out of stock everywhere.

GoldenMotor.com

boocher13

Aug 13, 2013
manchester,ct
Like the title says, it seems everyone is out of stock for the Gt2-a frames. I really prefer that style over the s style which are in stock. Anyone know if these will be available in the near future or if they are no longer being made?

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
I just aquired a Phantom frame. Met up with John at Barrett-Jackson; saw em in person and tried to resist... Resistance turns out IS futile. They are wonderfull frames. The gas tank closly matches the old Felts but is wider and as such holds more fuel. The gas cap is FAR superior to the GT frame. That and a motor mount from them ( Which also fits the Felt frames ) and your in 4 stroke buisness. All sealed and ready to go. Mines gonna git a pro polish job then a bit of paint for a special tribute build. ( Build thread to follow )

BarryT

Dec 16, 2013
Corpus Christi, Texas
I just bought one from King's a week ago for $166 ($199 delivered to Corpus Christi, Texas) It is an "S" model which means that the down tube is straight. I'm putting an HS143, shift kit, and 3 speed rear hub on her.

Last edited:

brown

Feb 1, 2013
Bloomington IL
Spooky tooth has the Phantom frame on sale, at least on sale today for $159.99 plus shipping. I was checking them out just for curiosity and thought it was enough of a bargain I went ahead and ordered one. From the pics I think I might like it better than my built GT-2A or my "s" model that I have that I haven't started yet.