1952 Road Master Frame and Fork

GoldenMotor.com

KeithSeymour

Sep 23, 2013
Northern Virginia
Hey Guys,

Up for sale is my 1952 Roadmaster Frame and Fork. I ended up buying a different bike for my build which leaves this one up for grabs. FRAME AND FORK ARE SOLD!!!!

Here are some pics that I have, if you want more detailed shots of different angles, let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:

KeithSeymour

Sep 23, 2013
Northern Virginia
For reference, Im looking for the following items to finish my build and would be willing to trade parts for the frame.
Rear heavy duty wheel- coaster brake single speed or 3speed with drum. A plus if wheel is already black.
Wide cranks with 3 piece adapter
56 tooth rear sprocket
Rear sprocket hub adapter
22t jackshaft sprocket
Non kit (too cheap) throttle setup with kill switch
drop down double kickstand
Full face dot approved helmet in XL (needed in VA)

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
If Norms deal doesn't work out let me know, I have wide cranks, blk huskies with Sturmey drum up front coaster in back.

KeithSeymour

Sep 23, 2013
Northern Virginia
Replied to PMs and updated pictures for more detailed shots. There is a small dent in the seat post tube that I just noticed but couldn't get a good shot to show it.

KeithSeymour

Sep 23, 2013
Northern Virginia
Nah, Classic M is the model, it's an XL size.

VA makes you wear a full face?
Yeah, VA requires full face or helmet with goggles unless you have a windshield. I wear glasses so goggles aren't a practical option and I'm sure a windshield on my bike would look dumb. :)

Thanks for the offer though.

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
I looked it up. You need a helmet with either a face shield or goggles. Must be DOT.

A 3/4 helmet can be fitted with a face shield, in fact mine has a face shield and a visor on it. I wear glasses too, that's why I like 'em. You can put the thing on w/o removing your glasses.

I thought that sounded a bit strange.

If you don't want it, that's cool. It is legal in VA though.