Dax motor for sale

GoldenMotor.com

fx-2

Oct 7, 2011
Tucson Arizona
lower price . Have a new Dax motor for sale . Got it to replace a jet on my worksman bike , the bike has welded front mount an the Dax use is a smaller tube size mount . I didn't want to cut the mount off so I rebuilt the Jet top end . So I have a Dax with good port job the fins cleaned up and a ngk plug . As other have posted the port work didn't show up well but it nice . 150.00 shipped Dan

Attachments

Last edited:

fx-2

Oct 7, 2011
Tucson Arizona
I have had some PM on the motor so here what it is . It's only 2 weeks old one of the last shipments DAX got . The lower (block) is stock no port match . The top end has a thin base gasket and a thin head gasket . The head is the new high compression that Dax sells . It came with the upgrade fasteners . I painted with high temp engine paint . The port work was widen the exhaust 2mm an clean an polish .On the intake clean an match to the gasket an straighten the port no polish . Transfer ports remove flashing a clean up . I use carbide burs and polish points . The base gasket was trimmed to match ports . All ports have a good chamfer at the cylinder . The piston was also opened (cut)at intake port This is a motor I built to keep not to sell

Last edited: