Manual Clutch for 3/4" Crankshaft (Replacement for Centrifugal)

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I never thought those manual dry type clutches would hold up, but if they're put on a small engine if they aren't pushed to hard and used in a clean environment.
As in a perfect world? How about larger engines like 160cc and 200cc? Even on the streets and the racetrack it is not a clean environment at all......

Last edited:

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
As in a perfect world? How about larger engines like 160cc and 200cc? Even on the streets and the racetrack it is not a clean environment at all......
Come ride where I do and you'll see real quick what a very unclean environment is like compared to riding on streets and a track....lol

Ever road down a celeiche road in central Texas?, the dust is white and fine as bread flour and sticks to dry surfaces like they have Vaseline on them, the dust will find a was to get into ares you thought were completely sealed up.....I could ride a bike for a month on the street and not get as much dirt on it as it will have with only one day of making a few trips down these dirt roads around here, I hate the stuff really but it does make for a solid road base, just never can keep anything clean and thats the part that stinks.....!

Skyking

Aug 22, 2014
North Central Texas
Come ride where I do and you'll see real quick what a very unclean environment is like compared to riding on streets and a track....lol

Ever road down a celeiche road in central Texas?, the dust is white and fine as bread flour and sticks to dry surfaces like they have Vaseline on them, the dust will find a was to get into ares you thought were completely sealed up.....I could ride a bike for a month on the street and not get as much dirt on it as it will have with only one day of making a few trips down these dirt roads around here, I hate the stuff really but it does make for a solid road base, just never can keep anything clean and thats the part that stinks.....!
I'm in the same dusty boat. This rain we're getting is really tearing up the road. Potholes, and ruts.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I'm in the same dusty boat. This rain we're getting is really tearing up the road. Potholes, and ruts.
Yep I know what ya mean, I got 3+ miles of dirt road before I see pavement and its full of washes and pot holes in some areas right now.....

We're chin deep in water around here in areas and we have more coming tonight from out around Lubbock, suppose to be here about 2am or so, but looks like it might take a bit longer to me.

My driveway is really rutted up and in a couple spots you have to have a good head of steam up to get through or we'll likely get stuck an and Ill have to use the tractor to pull us out.

We needed the rain something terrible, but Im suggesting that all around here 2ho have been praying for rain like myself will stop now..... we need a break for a while.....