Two moped drum brake hubs.

GoldenMotor.com

Mr.GhettoRig

Mar 25, 2012
Port Charlotte
Bought these hubs for my briggs electra build, ended up not working out for me but I figured one of you guys might be able to use them so I'll try to get rid of them here before they go up on evilbay.

Front one is a puch and the rear is a motobecane. the rear has threads for a freewheel but didn't come with one, also the threads have some chunks missing but still seem to be more than useable.. I'll try to get a picture of them. the front hub fits 12g spokes but the rear has slightly larger holes, the bike shop told me they were 10g but I myself am not sure on that. The site I bought them from also didn't include the mounting nuts, it's got the ones to hold the bearings and drums together but not the end ones to hold the wheel to the frame.

they are both brand new never been used.. just had too much trouble getting them to work for my bike so I'm switching to hydraulic disc.

asking $100 shipped OBO.. I'd like to sell them both at the same time but if you need just one PM me and we can work out a price.

the picture is kinda fuzzy I'll upload a better one if I can get my phone to save pictures.

thanks for looking.

Mr.GhettoRig

Mar 25, 2012
Port Charlotte
got some better pictures.

(note: just the hub is for sale, it's currently laced into my weinmann wheel but I plan to take it all apart if and when it sells.)

thanks for looking.

Last edited: