FS - 49cc Two Cycle

GoldenMotor.com

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Michigan has changed the law for max displacement so I'm making the jump to a larger four stroke. Not many miles on this since my rebuild but I am not the first owner so couldn't say total hours on the bottom end.

New jug from BGF
New Rings / Gaskets
Plenum Intake by CRM
RT Carb and Cable from Dax
Billet Clutch and Mag covers from SBP
JNM X-Port Billet Exhaust Port
Exhaust flange from SBP

"Bonus" uninstalled parts for spares or whatever:
Billet Clutch actuator from MM (didn't get it to engage properly)
Puch 50cc head drilled out to fit
Whatever extra rings, gaskets I find between now and when it ships...
The original jug (decked at a machine shop)

Altogether about $400 worth of stuff. Yours for only $200 plus actual shipping.

Last edited:

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Thanks for the inquiry. I have plans for the mounts (they were $150 plus shipping and I'd like to have another rear mount). I am open to other suggestions though. Like I'm looking for some AGK stuff for my build and a swap is always an option.

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Apparently not sold at the moment. Communication issues with my buyer so I'm putting this back up. The deal I had with him was $200 shipped (and that was to CA) so I'll offer the same to anyone else. If he contacts me and I have payment I'll update the ad.

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Still available. Had a couple PMs about selling as a "kit". What you see is what there is, everything else had been sold off to build this iteration. Lots of billet aluminum parts.

$200 shipped.

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
The mounts are not included already but I am considering parting it out. I just don't want to end up with odds and ends that I don't need or want. I haven't tried CL or eBay yet so maybe I'll take a chance there.