Dylanpieper

Jul 21, 2009
Iowa
Hey i live in Black Hawk County.
Any one close would be fun getting together biking :D

I'm 13 and my bike is almost done.
80% - Throttle and Clutch

Im no mechanic so it might fail...that's why i got friends :D
Oh well cool, fun, and worth it experience.

dance1

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome Dylanpieper to the forum, glad you joined us.

So what bike and motor are you using? We would love to hear more about your build.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Dylan, Welcome To The Forum And A Great Hobby. My Nabor Helped Me Build A Diy Motorbike, Very Primitive. That Was 59 Yrs Ago. I Still Remember The Fun. Ron .cvlt1

token

Aug 24, 2009
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Not yet, working on my first one very soon here. I just discovered the hobby a few days ago and I'm definitely hooked on the idea. Trying to get a kit from someone here, and if I can't, I'll be buying one next month. I'm fairly certain I can assemble one from a kit, and once I get some grease under my fingers I definitely want to start looking at more custom stuff, but I wanna get comfortable with the concept first.

Dylanpieper

Jul 21, 2009
Iowa
Added you to msn, im almost done with mine :) need some minor tweak til i start her up

I recommend thatsdax.com i got it in about a week, he has great tech support and lives in Michigan but ships from colorado. Cost $170.

Welcome im just discovery the hobbie too, trying it seeing how i like it too. Im only 13 so i don't have any vehicles. What about you?

token

Aug 24, 2009
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Ooooh, cool, you'll have to share pics and stories once you get 'er up and running.

I heard some good things about thatsdax, also some bad. I'm buying from a guy on here though, we finalized the plans on it and I just gotta send the money order out now.

Thats cool, it seems like it's going to be a good hobby for me. I'm used to tinkering with stuff, been messing with engines since I was 10 or so (im 23 now), I'm getting into this mostly because I miss working on my old ATV.

Age doesn't matter, you've done more than a lot of people can do themselves. I have friends of all ages, because people are either cool or they're not, and age is a meaningless number. 9 or 90, doesn't matter. You seem cool so far, heh.

Nope, no other vehicles. No cars or ATVs anymore, just my trusty mongoose and an old huffy. No need to have a car around here, but a motorized bike would be convenient to have and fun to work on :D