High performance Whizzer cams

GoldenMotor.com

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Quenton & I now have Vintage & New Edition high performance Whizzer cams available. The cams for the vintage engines are an enhanced version of the "Weber" cam that was made years ago. Send me an email or PM if interested.
Jay

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
What kind of hp are the built out Whizzers running these days? Say an NE5 with the enhanced webber cam, upgraded intake and exhaust, while keeping the stock head with some porting. I see some pretty fast Whizzers at the annual Delta Whizz-in ride!
Pat

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
What kind of hp are the built out Whizzers running these days? Say an NE5 with the enhanced webber cam, upgraded intake and exhaust, while keeping the stock head with some porting. I see some pretty fast Whizzers at the annual Delta Whizz-in ride!
Pat
I don't know how many HP mine has. It was the 4th fastest new edition Whizzer at Portland, Indiana. in July. That doesn't include the over head valve Whizzers.
Jay

Last edited:

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
So does that mean you have a cam for the engine that was on the green Schwinn that Quenton was hopping up? or are these cams just for the new edition Whizzers?

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
So does that mean you have a cam for the engine that was on the green Schwinn that Quenton was hopping up? or are these cams just for the new edition Whizzers?
Quenton is putting a vintage high lift cam in my engine that goes in the green bike. We have cams for new edition & vintage. There's a guy that grinds them for us. His model for the vintage was an original NOS vintage Weber cam. We do it exchange. The new edition cams we have are slightly higher lift than the NE5 cams.