I am so Embarrassed

GoldenMotor.com

Desert Rat

Jul 30, 2012
Apache Junctoin Az
Haven't done this since I was 15.........................

wait for it.............................

got my jeans leg stuck in the sprocket LOL couldn't go backwards couldn't
go forward!
So here I am a 50 year old man on the side of the road with one leg in the air
grabbing my tool kit and bending over with a pair of needle nose pliers reaching
for the master link which of course was at the bottom rear. what a sight!

usually I use a cat collar to hold jeans in place but forgot it today, and it was raining lightly
which somehow made it funnier to me!

just had to share, Laugh away :)laff

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
If you ever call DAX, Duane, ask him about the time he got his shoe lace caught in his chain and had to lean on 2door to keep from falling over. I was on my bike too and had to hold him and myself up until he could get loose. :)

Tom

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
A few years back i was riding my non motored cruiser down the boardwalk in newport beach in the middle of a crowded summer. i was wearing nothing but shorts and converse.

my right shoelace wrapped around the pedal and i had nowhere to go but fall over in the sand in front of hundreds of people.
Now I'm stuck in the sand with the bike on top of me, my foot buried in the sand, and my shoe on so tight thanks to the twisted shoelace that i can't just yank my foot out.

my three friends, as well as a beach full of people are all laughing at me trying to untangle myself from my bike.

I was also drunk from spending half the day at Mutt Lynch's drinking beers. fun times...

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
I once managed to snag my jeans and it ripped the seam out all the way up to dangerous territory before I got stopped. I had to tie the flapping remains up just to keep from exposing more than anyone would ever want to see as I rode home.
It was cold too.

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
I once managed to snag my jeans and it ripped the seam out all the way up to dangerous territory before I got stopped. I had to tie the flapping remains up just to keep from exposing more than anyone would ever want to see as I rode home.
It was cold too.
Caught in chain stuff rips, that is bad, stuff caught in zipper real bad.

I usually would put my pant leg on the chain side or both stuffed in each sock. My white sock cleaning the chain occasionally. I do have those spring clip pant leg things, with with reflective tape on them too.

Now things are different, as I traded pedals for trail riding with only foot pegs. I got the CA Off Highway Vehicle Permit Sticker form motor bike. They actually classified the motor bike as as motorcycle.

MT

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=29678&page=13

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Some years ago a member here told about wearing a Halloween costume with a cape and riding his bike. I shouldn't have to tell you what happened. :)

Tom