less noise

GoldenMotor.com

CR500AF

May 20, 2012
Ontarieo
Hello from innisfil ontarieo.

I have started a motored bike crase in innisfil that has grow to about 10 + and a few we don't know......................

the south simcoe police have bin just plan rude and arrogant to us witch has started the flight reaction vs the tickets and s@#t witch has lead to some pretty scary stores.

when i started i rode for fun so i road in the power band all day....... and i broke my chain and took a temp.. break form it and in witch after i rode respectfully and made as little noise as it could, i don't know why i change but its just how i feel about riding know anyways as the cops hate us MB's i want to make my bike as quiet as i can.

heres what i got so far

66cc zoom engine

ported 2mm x 2mm ex
2mm x 2mm in

4mm deep boost ports in between the transfers and intake, going as high as the intake

piston skirt cut to match the intake

no base gasket

head has bin lathed to remove the flat spot in the combustion chamber to allow the piston to come up farther (acting as a stroker crank and real swish

port mached everthing

stock looking chrome pipe, its a lot better then the stock loud as **** black one.

stock carb, missed with jetting and clip a bit

so what would be some things i can to to make it less noisey ?

usflg

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Trying different silencers, mufflers, and insulation is the only way I know. But to get it quiet your probably going to be restricting the exhaust causing a real lack of performance.