Where to find a GT1 or GT2?

GoldenMotor.com

Ganosaliqueur

Dec 7, 2011
Mesa, AZ
I have tried all the Google-Fu I know and ihave not been able to find anyone located in the USA who carries either bike. I came across this when I saw the spookytooth hd wheel, and found out they custom made an entire bike to be motorized, so the question is where can I find one of these? I would much prefer a GT1 if anyone knows where I can find one.

Ganosaliqueur

Dec 7, 2011
Mesa, AZ
Thanks, I came upon that whilst on google, I was more hoping to get the steel framed one and not just the aluminum body. C'est la vie I guess.

AslansMonkey

Oct 2, 2008
Keep looking. They can be hard to find. The company I got my GT2 from is no longer in business. I know Blow By You and Pirate Cycles WERE carrying them, I don't know if they still have any. Part of the problem is that Grubee only sells these to dealers and he sells them by the shipping container, so you need someone who's willing and able to buy them by lot. But the bike is well worth it, in my opinion. It's very well built.

I'm a little saddened to see the GT2-A frames being sold as just the bare frame at prices the COMPLETE steel bike once sold for. I'd be tempted to replace the frame on mine if the "A" frames were a little cheaper. But I've got a lot of work in the painting alone on my GT2 and, well, it ain't broke, so why fix it.

Someone somewhere has to have some GT2 or GT1 bikes available though.