Another n00b

GoldenMotor.com

The Amish Assassin

Apr 30, 2010
Southwestern Ontario
Heyas all...

I find myself here for perhaps the best of reasons - yes, I wanna build a motorised bicycle! (Big surprise, yes?) The interest came about because I have a fascination with the very earliest motorcycles, which themselves were just that - pedal cycles with motors attached. I've had my hand in ordinary bicycle repair and modification for well over thirty years, and I have nearly as much experience on automotive engines and chassis, but this is something a bit new to me. What I've seen on this board suggests that it's a great place to look for help and ideas, so expect me to occasionally make a bit of a pest of myself. :)

As for 'current' projects, once I get a few pedal bikes out of the way I've found a lovely tall road bike frame that has something of a 1900s look, as well as a pile (literally) of other parts that, hopefully, will wind up being something unique and possibly even rideable...

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
And I'm sort of a neighbor in northeastern Minnesota. How far are you from Thunder Bay? I'm a hundred miles inland from Duluth. Welcome to the forum.
Are you Amish? Are you an assassin? Curious minds want to know...
SB