Ht Bicycle Engine Kits $21 Plus Shipping

GoldenMotor.com

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Well I checked into shipping charges and customs charges to LA port of entry. For the volume of 50 kits the per price of shipping is $12.50 per kilogram. Dont ask, but for 50 kits you get that as a shipping model on model transport which means trains.........dunno but Im figuring this out yet......

TheOtherStyle

Mar 27, 2009
SE WI
Re: Ht Kits $21 Plus Shipping

21 and shipping? That comes to what, 50 bucks a kit? Are these complete kits, engine, chain, tank, carb, exhaust, etc?

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado

Depends on what you as a businessman order?
....im waiting final said per order plus 3 percent cost guarranteed arrival minus shipping of obvious damages.
........checking into it.......thinking about it
USA is a great country

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado

If you contemplate following in my foot steps the US economic TRADE COUNCIL is a grear help. Also the US state dept, dont even bother with commerce dept.

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado

I have till 11-21 to order and lock in these prices, you know the hardest part is getting them from long beach ca to here in denver. Rail is cheapest but UPS AND FEDEX have night mare problemos with the feds
........still figuring this out.

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado

IF you order per say 200 kits you wont believe the price per kit but you need some bucks backing you not just cash but a leeter of credit from yout bank.

xlite

Jun 18, 2009
ny,ny

These are all flights of fancy. I've been through that. To get 2 pallets (144 kits total) here to the east coast cost $122 per kit back in january. And you can't be sure what will actually show up. Few years ago my brother-in-law got a case of rocks. Alibaba ain't like EBay.. no feedback.

Actually cheaper and more dependable to go through domestic middlemen who buy thousands.

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado

I give up, this guy Im talking to is all over the place with prices. With my luck Id lose my butt. Another 1 of my make a fast buck schemes. Xlite has some good advice.

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama

Also, you could pay for them and then they get here and will not pass customs. Get proof they are epa certified. They will sale you anything. WE built Honda 35cc friction drive units for about a year and I spent alot of time searching for cheap chinese motors and learned alot about the import business. Its very complicated. I knew a guy who ordered 50- 50cc 2 stroke engines for the friction drives and they weren't EPA certified and customs held them and he never got them. Find someone thats already importing something and see if they can get them here for you. .ride3

xlite

Jun 18, 2009
ny,ny

I get several truck deliveries a year from china and can tell you it's domestic shippers that are the biggest problem. Once they've got your stuff on the truck extortion is almost manditory. For some unscrupulous independents be prepared to pay half again or nearly double what they originally quote.

Kinda like what they do when people move to a different part of the country. They take advantage of the fact that you are isolated and desparate to settle.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now

These are all flights of fancy. I've been through that. To get 2 pallets (144 kits total) here to the east coast cost $122 per kit back in january. And you can't be sure what will actually show up. Few years ago my brother-in-law got a case of rocks. Alibaba ain't like EBay.. no feedback.

Actually cheaper and more dependable to go through domestic middlemen who buy thousands.
Fo'sho! and Fo'sho'!

I had the same results. If you buy 1200 at a time, you can get a good price per kit, almost.

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma

Do youselfs a favor. Stay as far away from the Chinese polatics as you can. Its a very shady game over there. You need to know exactly what your getting and whom your dealing with.

Another thing.. from a reputable Manufacturer. It costs about $4,000.00 to ship 120 kits @ $75.00 a kit. That comes out to around $13,000.00. $110.00 a kit shipping included. It's $5,000.00 to ship 800 kits which is a entire 20ft container for just $1000.00 more. For 800 kits its about $56,000.00 and the kit cost is around $75.00 a kit shipped, much more worth it. To get a good deal you want to purchase the larger number of 800. Its more economical to ship and you get a better deal on 800 kits then 120 kits. No reputable manufacturer wants to ship a single pallet china direct so beware. They get lost! Its easier for them to refer you to one of their USA dealers.
Buyer Beware:You get what you pay for, if you get anything at all.