TollyFab MK2 MOD01 - first bike

GoldenMotor.com

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Tolly,
I just re-installed my carb minus the modified intake.....simple clockwise rotation of the carb at http://thatsdax.com/about 37 degrees.....no more bullcrap long intake with lots of linkage....INSTANT throttle response....I apologize for the misleading information regarding both yours and my issues regarding the build on our Skyliners.....so far it has worked FLAWLESSLY......snapshots to follow....yes they are a tight fit but I did it with simple handtools and NO machining at all......just a heads up that not everything you read here in the forum is gospel.......I was just bored and decided to see what would happen.....:)

Laters,
Salty.shft.

Ended up going back to the modified intake.....was becoming impossible to get the motor to idle.....carb at too much of an angle.....it works fine again.....just have to keep torquing the clamps down around the connecting hose....no big deal as it only takes a minute to do so....

Laters,
Saltybrnot

TorqinDirty

Oct 14, 2009
australia
that looks fine i really like the cheap and fun mods youve done to it, yes i think you will need to add a support to the muffler, them things vibrate a **** of a lot so try a rubber support or something to absorb the vibrations

T0lly

Aug 11, 2009
Sapulpa, OK
that looks fine i really like the cheap and fun mods youve done to it, yes i think you will need to add a support to the muffler, them things vibrate a **** of a lot so try a rubber support or something to absorb the vibrations
Thanx for the props and suggestions.
I did end up making a muffler support bracket. It seems to be working well.