"Me and My Motorized Bicycle"

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I'm trying to generate some interest in this old thread. I'd like to see pictures of more of the members. We communicate a lot but most of you are faceless entities and it would be interesting to put a little humanity into our conversations. Grab your camera and have someone take a picture of you and your bike/s. Just takes a minute.

Here's a recent shot of me and two of my bikes. I made sure the sun wasn't hitting the wrong way so the glare from my head didn't wash out the picture.

Tom

Attachments

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I'm getting to the point where I'm seriously thinking about using face powder on the top of my head.

Reactions: Dan

allen standley

Oct 22, 2011
Bangor, Maine
Yeah yea, THat is ugly. ----That bike is tough as H E dbl. L. I love the character of it. It's got great presence. I too am influenced by the heavies built in the 20s 30s and 40s. It's just a look I Like.
If you really feel bad about contaminating the thread try posting a a pretty lady with your bike and I'm sure all will be forgiven. Nice Bike!

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Makes me wonder about motorized bicycles and hair loss. Seems to be a common thread running here. Maybe it has something to do with exposure to 2 cycle exhaust, or the wind? :)

I just know I'm looking forward to riding next to that bike. Great looking machine. Thanks for posting, Ray.

Tom

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I'm bumping this thread, come on everyone post a picture. I've already got a bald guy picture in so anyone can post!