Boardtracker

GoldenMotor.com

joker253

Jan 18, 2014
Maine
Hello everyone here on the forums. A little bit about myself I'm an avid motorcycle nut from Maine. I have owned, built and ridden many in my 57 years. While looking thru craigslist for another possible motorcycle project i saw a listing for a boardtrack reproduction. Well needless to say I found my next project!! I've always wanted a early 1900's motorcycle but we all know the related cost. After a little interweb brousing i discovered this site. I have already seen some incredible creations here and look foward to getting started my own project. Joker

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. The motorcycle riding season must be rather short in Maine. Building and customizing a motorized bike makes a great winter project for those in cold weather climates. If you get tired of the the style of your motorbike, you can recustomize it next winter without spending a lot.

waldo11

Mar 10, 2013
bucks co
welcome to the family,lots of good info and ideas found here.best forum and some of the most helpfull and genuine nice peopleride safe,people don't expect a bicycle to be comeing up on them so fast.good luck with your build and keep us informed of the progress

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
we look forward to hearing all about your boardtracker motorized bicycle. a lot of talent on the site and I am sure they will be glad to help you as you build it. what part of maine are you from. I was stationed at loring afb up in the big county and lived in Presque isle for 6 years. great to have you with us and hope you enjoy the forum