If you're here, you need to hear this...

GoldenMotor.com

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a joke.
Washington State Representative Ed Orcutt recently said:

"...bicyclists are actually polluting when they ride..."

I would appreciate greatly if someone with more skill than I, would post a link.

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
Ah man, I produce extreme quantities of methane if I don't have time to soak my beans over night before they get cooked. And if I ride my pedal bike after the bumps in the road kind of work the gas out a little faster. So, maybe I shouldn't ride after eating un-soaked beans?

Last edited:

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
No problem Trey:) highlight the address from the address search bar copy it over to your post. Sometimes by double clicking there or holding your left mouse button while going over it. Then right click. Choose copy. Last when you make your post right click again inside your post and choose paste.

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
Did this also cross the Columbia River to the Oregon side? Why should the crazy tax be on just one side of the river, right;)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Simple solution: Motorize all the bikes then the riders wouldn't have to exhale so hard. Less hard breathing, less CO2. Right? :)

Tom

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a joke.
Washington State Representative Ed Orcutt recently said:

"...bicyclists are actually polluting when they ride..."

I would appreciate greatly if someone with more skill than I, would post a link.
I guess we should all stop breathing so power plants and SUV's can put out as much CO2 as they want.... I bet this same idiot would fight tooth and nail to prevent the funding and development of alternative energy such as wind and solar. What a freakin' joke of a politician, citizens need to get a clue and vote idiots like this out of office, he is not qualified to hold a position in our government...

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
"...bicyclists are actually polluting when they ride..." ?!?!?!?

Some might be polluting when they ride, but I highly doubt it has anything to do with the bicycle. Some might be "polluted" when the ride, but again... The *ONLY* POSSIBLE polluting emission a non-motorized bicycle could produce might be some out-gassing from the foam inside the seat, or MAYBE from other plastic parts on the bike. Or maybe the ridiculously slow, eons-long, evaporation of the grease in the bearings. This politician has more hot air than a three-alarm fire in a wind tunnel.