The newest version of the 6.0 cc heads

GoldenMotor.com

crmachineman

May 24, 2012
New Hampshire
Hi everybody.
It's been a while since I've checked in, but I wanted to show off the newest style head I'm making for the big two stroke China girl engines. I'm offering many variations of heads to fit the 66/80 cc motors. This is the latest cooling fin pattern, and I think it is really killer! Right now, they are only available in my ebay store, but soon, my website will be in operation. There, you will be able to check out and even purchase all my motorized bicycle parts. For a sneak peek at the latest head, hot off the milling machine, here is the ebay link.
Hope you like it!
-Fred
http://www.shop.crmachine.com/Cylinder-Heads_c15.htm

.duh.

Attachments

Last edited:

crmachineman

May 24, 2012
New Hampshire
Now we've got a picture and a link to my new website!
My wife has been working really hard on this site, and I think she has done a great job; I couldn't have done it without her help! There will be more products and improvements coming soon. Well, there is a store, which is a big improvement from what I used to have. In fact, the motorized bicycle parts are a relatively new product for me. If you have not seen any of my parts, hold on to your seats, because there is a huge selection of options, including different combustion chamber sizes, single or dual ignition, even heads with compression release and more! So, if you folks could do me a huge favor and go to the site. This will help me get some ranking with Google. Right now, my standing on the web is nonexistent, and that's a shame because I've got a lot to offer the 2 stroke engine MB riders.
Thanks everybody!
-Fred

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Crm saw your video a bit ago cool bike. You should put a link to your shop in your signature go to user control panel and edit signature with your website address.