New to the forum and my new motorized bike. (pics Inside)

GoldenMotor.com

ApneaHunter

Nov 20, 2011
MIAMI
Hello,

I am new to this motorized bike and had no idea so many people were into doing these modicfications to bikes into I began looking/researching to get my own. I decided a couple weeks ago to begin my search for some sort of gas saving method, I own a truck and spend over $250 a month on gas alone. My barber owns a motorized chopper looking bike and decided this was the route I needed to take. I am still learning about these engines and any other information off of here and youtube, google etc..

I am still in the breaking in stage mixing 24:1 from what Ive read on here though the oil I am using states to use 50:1.

Anyways here are some pictures.

I am currently looking to get a better air filter.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Some of the things on this bike include:
Alloy chains
upgraded goose neck
ape bars
3 brakes ( front/rear controlled from right handle)
springer front

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
Nice build. The good aircleaners are at Sick Bike Parts as well as a bunch of other nice goodies..like an expansion chamber exhaust... and shift kits...and stuff :)

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Welcome to the forum! You have a nice build started there. I'll tell you now that it never stops, just when you think your done with it, you find a new part or idea to make it even better. Take care and keep the pictures coming.