First build check out my worksman

GoldenMotor.com

[email protected]

Jan 7, 2011
california
SEAT POST IS HOME MADE AND VERY STURDY I'M 200 PLUS IT ALSO HAS 40 TOOTH SPROCKET WITH BILLIT HUB ADAPTER FROM PIRATE CYCLES THANKS JUSTIN

ADDED THE SPRINGER AND A HORN MY 3YR OLD GOT AT WALMART;] BOTH CHAIN GAURDS ARE BEING LINEXED AS WE SPEAK

BUILT THIS TANK FROM SCRACHT CAP BUNG AND PETCOCK IS ALL THATS LEFT OF MY CHINA TANK LOL

PUT ON THIS BATTERY LIGHT TO FEND OFF THE COPPERS BUT JUST PICKED UP SOME RUNNING LIGHTS FROM BUDDIES FULL DRESSER SHOULD BE PERFECT FOR WHAT I HAVE PLANNED REMEMBER U CAN DREAM OUTLOUD!!!!!!

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
You picked a good bike for just a po boy ride, my worksman cost about $500.oo and is getting fabbed for BTR by Pat at Sportsman Flyer, that $500.oo was just for the bike. You did GOOD!, like the tank and might I suggest a pair of monark forks in the future, paint em' the same color as the bike

[email protected]

Jan 7, 2011
california
have a picture i'm building my masterpiece right now out of a cadillac fleetwood cruiser saving to by the new water cooled franko morini from pirate cycles all aluiminum useing the top bar as the tank it already has a nuvinci hub should be very dangeruos remember to dream outloud

[email protected]

Jan 7, 2011
california
oh its not a po boy ride i'm just frugel the difference is i have the money but DONT want to spend it besides being abel to say i built it all is priceless
money isnt the world but the world kinda sucks whitout it lol!

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Nice job on the worksman. Someone on the forum had recently asked about fitting a 2 stroke in the frame. Looks real good! Dan

AustinFlyer

Mar 9, 2011
Austin, TX
Great looking bike! May I ask which China girl motor you've got on that thing? There seems to be plenty of clearance on yours and I'm having a bit of difficulty finding a 2 stroke that fits as well as yours. Thanks. And again, sweet ride!

[email protected]

Jan 7, 2011
california
zoom but they all fit if u look closley you see a glimspe of the velcro with rubber backing between mount and bar if u do the rear mount first slide motor up intill it clears sprocket then tilt down till front mount touches titened in place just make sure you have some kind of rubber between bars and mount i'm working on some real rubber mounts now