No Chain In Kit.....Aghhhhhhh

GoldenMotor.com

Tj Bunch

Jun 18, 2008
Well i Got my Motor kit finally and it had been through Heck w/USPS alas I 'm looking everything over No Chain no Instructions no Brakets......Arghhhhhh now I e-mailed my vendor and just waiting man this sucks I'm off for 3 days and can't even get my bike up and running..... well Jus have to wait.

I'm just ranting i'll be O.K. soon thanks for listening.

Greg

:ride2:

Tj Bunch

Jun 18, 2008
Thanks guys It was not the vendors fault he just e-mailed me that he's sending me a chain, just a pisser to get your candy and mom says not untill you eat your peas, I'd rather not say whom I purchased becouse he did fix me straigt away. I just had to vent in my first post.

Thanks again guys.

And no Tractor supply near us.

misteright1_99

Mar 21, 2008
Treasure Coast, Florida
Thanks guys It was not the vendors fault he just e-mailed me that he's sending me a chain, just a pisser to get your candy and mom says not untill you eat your peas, I'd rather not say whom I purchased becouse he did fix me straigt away. I just had to vent in my first post.

Thanks again guys.

And no Tractor supply near us.
All the more reason to name the vendor since he took care of a problem that apparently wasnt his... But that is up to you.........:ride2:

Tj Bunch

Jun 18, 2008
I had not thought of that....It was revolutioncycles.us the guy is fast and verry nice to deal with. If i'm out of line posting about a suplier other than a sponser please modify post.

G

Skyliner70cc

Mar 8, 2008
Revolution cycles has been banned from the "other website" and has a fair share of unhappy customers. Hopefully he has seen the light and improving his reputation. Who says people can't change?