Painted Occ Stingray

GoldenMotor.com

eomonkeyboi24

Jun 28, 2009
Minnesota
Well today I finally reassembled my newly painted occ and decided it's time for some pictures. It does not have a motor on it yet but will as soon as I get paid. ENJOY!

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
I haven't yet. I can't motivate myself to spend any money on it anymore as I cannot ride it in my state. I will be doing some mods to make it a better more reliable ride then I'll try to sell it.

eomonkeyboi24

Jun 28, 2009
Minnesota
Cool, well good luck with the sell, I'd buy it if i didn't already have one because its really sick! I can't ride it in my state either yet I am going to. haha.

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
According to the laws in my state,TN, I am supposed to have a drivers license. I talked with a cop one day who said to me "And that's less than 50cc's so you don't even need a drivers license." Needles to say I did not bother to correct him on either of his misconceptions

eomonkeyboi24

Jun 28, 2009
Minnesota
According to the laws in my state,TN, I am supposed to have a drivers license. I talked with a cop one day who said to me "And that's less than 50cc's so you don't even need a drivers license." Needles to say I did not bother to correct him on either of his misconceptions
HAHA nice, welll now you can say a cop told me it was ok if you get pulled over

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
You know what Nunya, that actually make me very happy, because I have been reminded. I have been pulled over three times, and let go everytime all while my lic was suspended and appparently after the Law change. I believe that I can talk my way out of it, if Nothing else I can say that "I wasn't aware about the suspension law, because I have been pulled over many times and that issue was never brought to my attention. My apologies officer I will just pedal it home sorry bout that".

Last edited: