Cute Red Head Gets Wet on Motorized Bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

Hot Dog Piggy Tails

Sep 11, 2008
Kelso Wa
Hey she can ride. That would be fun. Yeah I've got different bikes everyday. I had to go to a court appearance and seen my friend that used to model for Harley Davidson and she's got some crazy cool swim wear. Maybe Ill ask her to do an add. He that was cool. Right on Bud looks like a fun time.

stude13

May 28, 2008
north bend wa.
riding through that pool with those kids around is pretty stupid. if one of their moms let the cops in on it, you might find them a little tougher on all mbers. if you like her wet, work her hard or spray her down with a hose in your yard.

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
hey joshua, i looked at your website and looked at the first video.How did you get a motor on that mongoose pavement paver. I've got one of those bikes and I tried to fit an 80cc on it one time and it wouldn't fit? I really like those bikes. I've got a friction drive on mine. thanks

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
did you have to make a new intake? When I tried it was my first build. Maybe, I didn't try hard enough. It seems like the spark plug was too tall.I bet it will fly with those 700c series wheels?

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Cool Video Joshua, Your GF has a great fun going attitude! I enjoyed it as much as the kids watching too bad she did go thru it coming back. She would have been drenched.
5 stars!