SoCal Riders! June 14th 2009 ride

GoldenMotor.com

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
having a ride/bbq at El Dorado park in Long Beach June 14th noon. Riders in area just get together plan you own route or if too far to ride bring your MB with you in a car or truck and ride in the area and park. So all from san diego to points north of the LBC roll on down and hang for a while. will have some dogs and stuff.

Forbisher

Dec 28, 2008
Orange County, CA.
will be posting info on which part of the park it will be soon. also map to get there
I will be there with my new EZ 4 stroke motorbike and I am trying to get my mate to finish his 50 cc water cooled 11 HP Morini downhill bike.

Parking and entry is free in the bottom section of El Dorado park just above Katella Ave. Lots of
stuff to do there.

Forbisher

Dec 28, 2008
Orange County, CA.
I am going to be giving away at least one of my new 35 teeth CNC
3 way mount aluminum sprockets as a "door" prize.

At the end of the day we will do a drawing out of my hat by a
hot bikini babe to pick the lucky winner.

Full rules and disclosures to be announced soon....

Still not quite sure on the actual spot in the park but I am going
there this Sunday to check it out as I usually go during the week
when it isn't that busy.

There will be other prizes and give aways.....

gonna be LOTs of VERY COOL bikes there.

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
I know theres a lot of chaps from cali here on this forum, Chime in and announce your coming on down June 14th to El Dorado park in Long Bch.

The BBQ will be fired up and we'll be checking out all the california builders rides, lots of bikes and hot dogs, come down and be part of it. 12noon

Forbisher

Dec 28, 2008
Orange County, CA.
Seeing that it was a holiday weekend I am going to check the park out next Sunday for the best location, etc

Anyone who wants to join me post here or send me a PM
or call me if you have my phone #

Thanks

PS: I am on a one week? vacation from the other site.....

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
Are you going to be making this a regular thing? I would like to hook up with some riders but Sunday will not do for me. Any way it sounds like fun. I am going to tell my friend Rob about it and see if he can make it with his Honda Ruckus. He sold me his Whizzer to get the Honda. Have fun, Dave

Forbisher

Dec 28, 2008
Orange County, CA.
Hey Egor
Yes, it going to be a regular meet. Location may change and thinking about alternating between Saturday and Sunday.
I would prefer a weekday but hardly anyone has my flexibility......

The Honda Ruckus is pretty cool, but does it have pedals? Just kidding.....:D
Everyone that is interested in motorized bicycles is very welcome

Damn, even Tom and MM can show up if they can take a little heat :D

We will have funs...

Waterfowl
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Last Activity: Today 04:10 PM
Viewing Thread SoCal Riders! June 14th 2009 ride @ 04:10 PM
Hey WaterDuck
Are you flying out for the big meet?

Last edited:

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
This sounds like fun! I'm hoping to make it , however, i need to find a way to transport my bike from downtown L.A to Long Beac

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
hey, It's absolutely still happening, 12 noon on the 14th of june El Dorado park. Should be a good time so hope you can make it. I will have 5 or 6 of my bikes there along with alot of others , so anyone that needs ideas or others that want to just come and hang come on down.

Forbisher

Dec 28, 2008
Orange County, CA.
I am a new biker looking forward to the event so I can gain some knowledge to build a bike. If still happening please update info
Yes, it going to be huge.....

Next Sunday the 7th I will be at El Dorado park to see how busy it
is and where the best place to meet is in the free entry section just
north of Katella Ave ......

Will post up the info here or elsewhere and any of you are welcome
to meet me there this Sunday 7th to check it out

HHTurboVert

Jun 9, 2009
Rancho Cucamonga
Hey everyone, my name is Derek. I'm new to MB'ing(about 2 weeks), but I've got my bike running solid and I'm gonna ride it to El Dorado Sunday. I'm looking forward to checking out everyone elses MB.

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
I have just installed a tow hitch with carrier platform to my car. I am definitely going this sunday!!! can't wait, should be great to meet everyone dance1

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Trying to setup a riders meet here in the Washington, D.C. area wish i could be at this meet sounds like a blast.

Anyone attend the Ink & Iron Festival on the Queen Mary over the weekend in Long Beach, i heard that show included Bikes, Cars, & Tats.

Anyone know if they included motorized bicycles as well.
Peace Crazy Horse. aka Crazy Indian Joe The Tower Crane Operator!