Pulled Over Again in Suffolk, NY

GoldenMotor.com

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
Ugh...sorry guys, figger'd it'd be self-explanatory. I've written in the past about my good experiences with cops in New York where, incidentally, motorized bicycles aren't street-legal. Plenty of "run-ins" with the cops, and pulled over once (my fault) for running a red-light. That cop basically told me "be careful on whatever that thing is!" and let me roll. I took this video this morning while I was out riding in Stony Brook, NY. This police copter landed at the hospital so I took a ride up to the helipad to check it out up close. I met one of the cops who showed interest in the bike. He was delivering something to the hospital (maybe a heart?). Forgot to put my helmet-cam on...got 'em taking off.

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
Oh, for Pete's sake! I was out on my motorized bicycle, I saw a police chopper landing, and I went to video it. Suffolk County, NY...where it's illegal to ride motorized bikes.

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
Dude, I like the way the scenery looks...I'm personally tired of country riding...so seeing big buildings is awesome to me...thanks for sharing...