Would this piston work in a 66cc?

GoldenMotor.com

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
It may work but you'd have to measure your stock piston too be sure, but otherwise I don't think it's worth the trouble I can't any performance gained from it.

H.R. huffinstuff

Jan 27, 2012
Puyallup, WA
It may work but you'd have to measure your stock piston too be sure, but otherwise I don't think it's worth the trouble I can't any performance gained from it.
actually, its a single ring, which means reduced friction. also, its probably better alloy than the whoflungdung metal Co. provides to the china girl manufacturers, thats security

LowLifeChoppers

Sep 7, 2010
Dana Point
actually, its a single ring, which means reduced friction. also, its probably better alloy than the whoflungdung metal Co. provides to the china girl manufacturers, thats security
But will it fit? and would it help correct the needle bearing issue that is in the piston.... with the bearing sliding around and such

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
I fixed the needle bearing problem by just replacing the dumb thing with a brass bushing. You know how when you rev real high the engine starts vibrating real bad? Well when I put in the bushing it's never happened again.

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Yamaha made a jt-1 60 in 1972 i think . You might want to look into that piston , That was a rotary valve two stroke motor .